måndag 16 februari 2009

Stress stress





www.sharpbrains.com/.../2007/03/stress_test.jpeg

This is what happens in my brain when I am stressed
I see things but not quite the way I am used to.
Everything goes fast so fast

Is there no way of jumping of this merry-go-round?

feel trapped and to slow
for everything
right now


I wait for the day I find a jobadvertiser
that says for example:

We are looking for

- a person that likes to sleep,
at least until 10 every morning (work starts at 12 and include breakfast, lunch, dinner and you get paid on your lunch-breaks)

- someone that likes to work alone
(that means you don´t have to have any social skills whatsoever)

- someone that can be a real slow worker,
(better to do it slow and accurate then to do it fast and sloppy)


well.. and so on and so on...


I dont think

I will never find a jobadvertiser as that one

2 kommentarer: