tisdag 10 mars 2009

Nice travel company













On my way to Cabo Verde the 19th january 2009, I had some nice company.

This is Nicholas, Ibn and me in the plane.

it was pretty crowded with little baby ella also. AKA: Ella Pölse

They offered me eggs and biscuits as you can see....

First I was thinking ok.... a baby just next to me... nice.. .and it is like 9 hours of travelling in the air... NICE

But she was soo sweet and calm. And quiet. There were actually many travelling with babies and children, to my surprise. I don´t know but to me even, it seems like a long trip.

But if I were a child travelling with my parents I could just have snuggled up next to them under a blanket. Or sleep on the floor, with a cosy pillow. Like I saw some children do.

So... after all. Maybe it is easier to be a child than a grown up on a trip like this..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar