onsdag 11 mars 2009

Hey smukke!

INTERESTING

Alright folks..
This evening at Kokkedal station, DK I was called upon as : Hey smukke!/ Hey Beautiful!
From three smoking guys on the other side of the railway track. They were in the admirable age of around 10-13 years old.

ok, yes, well
I am just a 32 year old tired working woman on my way home, a late evening like this.
I thought.
In a way I was very fast thrown back into the age of 13 again.

And at the same time, when I turned to see who shouted,
I was definately 32 again.
And happy about it.

By the way.
Have I told you that it says "REDRUM SWEDEN" on one of the lampposts at Kokkedal Station, Denmark also.
I got a photo of it.
All of you who has seen "The Shining" with Jack Nicholson knows what I am talking about.
You others can ask. ( I give you a hint, read some of it backwards)
;-)

Why? Danish people?
Why?




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar